Official Murl Engine Forum

Full Version: iAds / Google Mobile Ads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there.

Is there any chance for using the Android/iOS advertising frameworks together with the Murl Engine in a fluent way?

Thx in advance!
Currently no mobile advertising services are integrated into the Murl Engine.
Nevertheless, due to the openess of the Murl Engine it is usually easy for customers to integrate the ad service of their choice.

Whats your preferred ad network? Are you planning to integrate Admob/
Google Mobile Ads SDK for Android and iAd for iOS?
Yeah, I would like to use AdMob and iAd. However, I'm not sure about the effort that is necessary to make that work on Android. Are there any experiences?
(15 Jul 2014, 7:25)Stefan Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I would like to use AdMob and iAd. However, I'm not sure about the effort that is necessary to make that work on Android. Are there any experiences?

Not from our side. So far we have not looked into ad integration.

Anyway, we may add ad support later this year if there is certain demand for it. How time critical is this feature for your project?
Thanks for your response.
It's not time critical but it might become a feature in a few months. However, since the project is very small, it might not be profitable if integration requires a certain amount of time.