Posted on March 13, 2017
A new Murl Engine Build 1.00.6624Beta is available for download. Added iOS build for base SDK 8.4 and deployment target 5.0 (Xcode 6.4, C99 / C++98) for backward compatibility. Android NDK has been updated to r14.
- Added separate iOS build for base SDK 8.4 and deployment target 5.0 (Xcode 6.4, C99 / C++98) for backward compatibility
- Built with Android NDK 14.0.3770861
- Android Studio 2.3
Graph::ShaderParametersand related nodes now also accept a
Graph::IMaterialas parameter source
- Added some missing converters to
Resource::XmlImageinput restrictions: Allow (but warn) about surfaces not having the same dimension as the first one; rescale them instead of generating an error
- Added "intensity" attribute to
Graph::Light(+ interface methods), usable via uLightSpotN.z uniform in shaders
- Added target anchor node & up vector in
- Cleanup of
- Cleanup of
- Improved camera state change performance in
- Added controller creation/destruction methods to
- Misc node reinit fixes
- Clean de-init in
- Fixed win32 preferences control returning a trailing 0 byte on querying a string value
All changes can also be found in the change log.
As always, if you encounter difficulties, find a bug or want to discuss development issues, head over to the Forum.
Don't miss out on any update,
subscribe to our newsletter.