Posted on August 16, 2017
A new Murl Engine Build 1.00.6747Beta is available for download.
- Added new "
--prescale_divisor" command line parameter to the
resource_packertool, which is supposed to replace the existing (now deprecated) "
--prescale_factor" parameter. When specifying "
--prescale_factor 1" together with "
resource_packertool falsely includes all resources tagged with a prescale factor, instead only those for factor 1. For compatibility reasons, "
--prescale_factor" still exists and behaves as before, but should be replaced with "
--prescale_divisor" whenever possible.
- Removed the legacy "
armeabi" target on Android
- Added Crashlytics to gradle release type task
- Built with Android NDK 15.1.4119039
Graph::INodeinterface, to query the actual index of a given child/parent node or controller
- Enabled tracker result queries for
- Updated Google Play IAP classes
- Fixed a bug in
Android::FileInterfacewhich caused failures when repeatedly mapping/unmapping files
- Fixed a startup crash on certain Android devices that do not support OpenGL|ES 3.0+
- Fixed an iOS audio playback problem after system pause/continue events on certain devices/iOS versions
All changes can also be found in the change log.
As always, if you encounter difficulties, find a bug or want to discuss development issues, head over to the Forum.
Don't miss out on any update,
subscribe to our newsletter.