Official Murl Engine Forum

Full Version: Update from 1.00.6624Beta to 2019.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I am trying to update a legacy project made with 1.006624 Murl Engine to the latest version that supports Arm64 builds
This legacy project has heavy use of custom nodes, but as I see the latest version of Murl Engine has a lot of changes regarding the Node class. For example .NODE_FLAG_HAVE_PROCESS_LOGIC, INPUT etc. is removed.
I have tried to comment out everything that has been removed, but now these nodes do not get updated/or rendered.
Because I am new to the Murl Engine, do you have any tutorial of how to make custom nodes with the latest Engine? Any help about this major update will be appreciated.
Thanks!
Hi!

The easiest way would be if you can send us the .cpp and .h files for a single custom node via email, and we'll try to adapt these (with comments) so that you can see the necessary changes.

Is this an option for you?

Best regards
(26 Feb 2020, 16:23)dizzy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

The easiest way would be if you can send us the .cpp and .h files for a single custom node via email, and we'll try to adapt these (with comments) so that you can see the necessary changes.

Is this an option for you?

Best regards
Hello!

Yeah, thanks! Which email?
Please send to office@spraylight.at
Thanks!