Joined: Jun 2013
14 Jun 2013, 22:02
I try build chapter 2 tutorials in VS2012 but i have problem with Your,s library. This is build error:
Error 2 error LNK2038: mismatch detected for '_MSC_VER': value '1600' doesn't match value '1700' in murl_3rd_party.lib(nv_tri_strip.obj)
How i can repair it? Compiling 3rd_party on vs2012 don't help.
Joined: Mar 2013
17 Jun 2013, 8:46
I assume you've converted the existing VS2010 project(s) using Visual studio 2012 by clicking the "Update" button after opening the .SLN file. Doing so updates the whole project to the VS2012 toolset, which is the source of the problem.
However, you can change the compiler toolset in the following way:
- Right-click on the tutorial project in Solution Explorer (e.g. "card_game")
- Choose "Properties" from the pop-up menu
- Select "All Configurations" from the "Configuration" drop-down in the upper left corner of the window
- Highlight the "General" section in "Configuration Properties"
- Change the setting for "Platform Toolset" from "Visual Studio 2012 (v110)" to "Visual Studio 2010 (v100)"
See also this link:
In the future, we will also provide original project files for VS2012, so this step will not be necessary anymore.