Posted on November 25, 2014
The new Murl Engine Build 1.00.5225Beta is available for download. This new release includes support for Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2013 and the new Android NDK r10c.
- VS2013 support
- Support for Android NDK r10c
- Added backbuffer multisampling support for DirectX 9.0 & 11.1
- Updated scene converter FBX SDK to 2015.1
Graph::Buttonto allow dynamic setting of state children
Math::Lerp()fixed floating-point arithmetic error if
startValue == endValue
Minor initialization fixes to
- Fixed a bug in conditional graph instance creation within a resource package
- Fixed Android API level detection beyond level 20
For an detailed overview on what's new, please read the change log.
As always, if you encounter difficulties, find a bug or want to discuss development issues, head over to the Forum.
Don't miss out on any update,
subscribe to our newsletter.