Posted on January 27, 2015
The new Murl Engine Build 1.00.5467Beta is available for download. This release introduces a new image converter tool and fixes several issues.
- Image Converter command line tool for simple image format conversions
- Updated 3rd party jpeglib to jpeg-9a
- Updated 3rd party libogg to libogg-1.3.2
- Updated 3rd party libpng to libpng-1.6.16
- Updated 3rd party libvorbis to libvorbis-1.3.4
- Updated 3rd party lua to Lua 5.3.0
- Updated 3rd party openal_soft to openal-soft-1.16.0
- Updated 3rd party zlib to zlib-1.2.8
- Lua Addon support for Lua 5.3 64-bit integer numbers
Murl::scope to factory object macros
Util::IsNameMatching()method for evaluating wildcard patterns.
- Atlas Generator support for wildcard patterns in file names
- Fixed a problem in the package loader when loading/unloading multiple packages in a single batch
Fixed an issue preventing a
Graph::Bodyfrom correctly updating its parent transform
Initialization fix in
Minor de-init fixes in
Graph::NodeTargetand similar classes
All changes can also be found in change log.
As always, if you encounter difficulties, find a bug or want to discuss development issues, head over to the Forum.
Don't miss out on any update,
subscribe to our newsletter.