Posted on June 12, 2017
A new Murl Engine Build 1.00.6708Beta is available for download.
- Replaced outdated GLEE OpenGL extension handler with GLEW on OSX/Win32
- Android Studio 2.3.3
- Updated Android NDK minimum supported version to android-14 (was 9)
- Removed Android target armeabi
- Improved loading of DDS images
- Cleaned up
- Built with Android NDK 15.0.4075724
- Introduced array textures and cubemap array textures (GLES)
- Introduced frame buffer texture arrays
- Introduced shadow samplers (GLES)
- Experimental support for GLES3.0
Graph::IndexedNodeLinkControllerto link the index property of e.g. a
Graph::Switchto a different one
- Added support for software decompression of certain HW-compressed
image formats (
- Added support for loading KTX images (
- Added global "
cbTime" shader constant buffer, with float uniforms "
uTimeSeconds" and "
- Bug fix in gradle build script (Android)
- Fixed XML image resources to respect custom image parameters
- Fixed GLSL optimizer translation
- Misc image decoding fixes
- Fixed local host name resolution on iOS
- Fixed Android broadcast address
All changes can also be found in the change log.
As always, if you encounter difficulties, find a bug or want to discuss development issues, head over to the Forum.
Don't miss out on any update,
subscribe to our newsletter.