Posted on April 8, 2019
A new Murl Engine Build 2019.1.7666 is available for download.
- Update macOS/iOS/tvOS Build Environment to Xcode 10.2
- Update Android Build Environment to Android Studio 3.3.2
- Update emscripten Build Environment to 1.38.29
- Remove openal_apple from 3rd party
- Added possibility to retrieve response body in case of not success HTTP status
- Added possibility to receive HTTP response code
- Added detailed documentation for
- Toolkit: Add file/folder name & path properties
- Improve container fitting for
DestroyUrlRequeston request that is not finished crashes the app.
- Failed to convert value "" for attribute "xxx" to Float
- Button in Frame Buffer: clicks are reported outside actual frame buffer button range
- Fix issues related to
- Container self assignment
All changes can also be found in the change log.
As always, if you encounter difficulties, find a bug or want to discuss development issues, head over to the Forum.
Don't miss out on any update,
subscribe to our newsletter.