Posted on March 26, 2020
A new Murl Engine Build 2020.1 is available for download.
- (#240) Update Android Build Environment to Android Studio 3.6.1
- (#270) Update emscripten Build Environment to 1.39.10
- (#272) Update macOS/iOS/tvOS Build Environment to Xcode 11.3.1
- (#273) Update Windows Build Environment to Visual Studio 2017 v15.9.21
- (#264) After updating gradle tools version to 3.6.0 Android build fails to resolve Android NDK path
- (#234) Add initializer-list constructor to the
- (#238) Access to
- (#241) Method to
- (#242) Add template
- (#205) It will nice to have out of the box support of
StdHashfor enum class
- (#206) Add missing pixel converters
Murl::Arrayand other containers are missing
- (#265) Hash function for enumerations
- (#208) Crash when converting to pixel format
- (#209) Loading of predefined HLSL shader from XML file fails
- (#210) Dashboard.app doesn't persist settings after reopening
Native::ResourceImagehas corrupted pixels when storing a 16bit PNG surface
Murl::Stringtrims zero characters at the end even when I specify string's length explicitly;
Graph::SubStateignores setting of
Graph::SubStatedoes not change affected state when nodes are added or removed
replicationsproperty not defined when creating static instances from
Graph::CloneTransformdoes not do relative transformations
Graph::Variablefails to reinit when previously a constant input is set and replaced with a variable input at the same index
- (#224) Rendering is broken on OSX Catalina
- (#227) Crash from crash tracker for latest Google Play app version
RemoveAllAttributes()does not work.
- (#266) OSX: Mouse input not working on retina displays when high resolution backing store is disabled
PostInit()when owner does not implement target interface
All changes can also be found in the change log.
As always, if you encounter difficulties, find a bug or want to discuss development issues, head over to the Forum.
Don't miss out on any update,
subscribe to our newsletter.