Posted on August 6, 2020
A new Murl Engine Build 2020.2 is available for download.
- (#312) Update macOS/iOS/tvOS Build Environment to Xcode 11.6
- (#313) Update emscripten Build Environment to 1.39.20
- (#314) Update Android Build Environment to Android Studio 4.0.1
- (#315) Update Windows Build Environment to Visual Studio 2017 v15.9.25
- (#276) Integrate Spine Animation
- (#307) Add size setters to BoundingBox component
- (#286) It will be nice to have response timestamp in
- (#285) Update LUA to v5.3.5
- (#288) Update FbxSdk to 2020.0.1
- (#294) It will be nice to have
- (#304) Improve embolding algorithm for outline fonts
- (#282) ANRs in MurlGLThread
- (#287) atlas_generator produces rectangle names with file extensions
- (#289) ANRs in MurlGLThread (after fix)
- (#299) After ANR fix we got increased stuck partial wake locks (background)
- (#300) After ANR fixes we got missing sounds when background/foreground app
- (#302) Android: System font rendering may use incorrect clip rectangle
All changes can also be found in the change log.
As always, if you encounter difficulties, find a bug or want to discuss development issues, head over to the Forum.
Don't miss out on any update,
subscribe to our newsletter.